Quick Facts about the Mustang Band
- Scholarships available
- Rehearsal time is only 5 hours per week
- No contests or clinics to attend
- Expense-paid trips to out-of-town football games and basketball tournaments
- Fun atmosphere of friendship, pride, and tradition
- Music major not required for membership or scholarship
May 31 - June 1: Rehearsals and meetings for Normandy performances
June 2 - June 9: Trip to France to perform at the D-Day ceremonies (and visit Paris)
Did you know...
The Mustang Band has over 32 uniform combinations. The band has blue, red, and candystripe jackets and vests, blue and white slacks, and blue and red ties.